Re: beginner guitar synth questions - stompbox DIY

Hey look! I found one of the few letters where actual information was
being
spread! My only experience with a g-synth came when I was 9 years old. My
mother bought me a Unisonic (I think that's what it was called) off of the
home shopping network. Did that thing ever suck! Now though I wish I had
it
back (gone for many years). I think of all the ways it could be put into
use
with the proper filters and effects. At first I hated it because it was a
toy
and wasn't what I meant to get when I asked for an electric guitar. Now I
would like to see what that horrific thing could be pushed to do. I've
heard
great music come from pots and pans. If you want to express them selves
with
these quirky instruments then by all means challenge yourself. I was
brought
to this forum looking for info on Steve Reich and his tape phase music. I
really have nothing to do with guitars but I still enjoy reading positive
information. Lets please bring the discussion group back to the spread of
knowledge.

Living life above the zero crossing,
One of the many Peters