Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

At 07:58 AM 2/15/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Before you start crowing about how wonderful the technology is,
>howzabout you try the AX-100 for yourself fingerstyle? Then, once you

That is a valid point.  I would like to try one for myself, but have not
had the opportunity yet.

>have an informed, first hand opinion, not hearsay, maybe you can discuss

I apologize for not posting from first-hand experience.  I exercise greater
caution in the future in responding to any further posts from you.

Paolo Valladolid

P.S. Try to remember it was not I who posted personal attacks against you
on this thread.