Re: Korg D8; Extra HDD

Interesting.  I called Korg and was told the internal drive was
"proprietary" and that fitting a new internal drive was impossible.  Hmph.
I would have greatly preferred internal at the time (no longer have the
D-8).  But an external 4.3 gig purchased from Club Mac worked wonderfully.
No technical expertise necessary, just a SCSI cable.  I don't think the D-8
can format more than 4 megs, so don't waste money on a huge drive.  But
that's something like 70 minutes of 8-track time.  Oh yeah, you can connect
more than one drive if you're really greedy....

David Myers