RE: Describing looping to others

Now, Kim, I am careful. I said AUDIO equivalent, not MUSICAL equivalent,
there's a difference.

Look at the link, that Mike Biffle sent, BTW thanks! That will get you
folks a hint of the idea.
M C Escher uses THE SAME TECHNIQUE, basically, in all his paintings, but
paints/draws different motifs
all the time. And then, it was just a suggestion... "how about..." But
definitely not a simple explanation for John Doe or Granny!

In classical music notation it is called an OSTINATO pattern. Ravels
Bolero being the most famous composition,
/demonstration of how to use an OSTINATO pattern all the way through.
Ravel was really a looper DJ...

>be careful that you're not describing the style of music, rather than a

kim