RE: Off Topic Re: Volume pedals

> I think you should hold on to the Ernie Ball pedal,
> and change the volume pot. It's quite easy to do,
> even for a drummer. Sorry, I didn't mean that.
> I've changed the pot, and also the string a few
> times.

Hi,

I don't know, sounds pretty complicated to me. These things are a little
complicated for someone whose brain is numb from too many years in front of
a bunch of Marshall double stacks :). BTW - do you get the replacement
strings from Ernie Ball directly?

Thanks a bunch.

Best regards,  Alan.

Alan Barnard