RE: Off Topic Re: Volume pedals

or for $45, the guys at ernie ball will completely refurbish your old
volume pedal...

just had 2 done.  they work like new.

m.c.

At 03:32 PM 3/4/00 -0800, you wrote:
>> I think you should hold on to the Ernie Ball pedal,
>> and change the volume pot. It's quite easy to do,
>> even for a drummer. Sorry, I didn't mean that.
>> I've changed the pot, and also the string a few
>> times.
>
>Hi,
>
>I don't know, sounds pretty complicated to me. These things are a little
>complicated for someone whose brain is numb from too many years in front
>of
>a bunch of Marshall double stacks :). BTW - do you get the replacement
>strings from Ernie Ball directly?
>
>Thanks a bunch.
>
>Best regards,  Alan.
>
>_____________________________
>Alan Barnard
>Digital Drummer/Percussionist
>e-drums@pacbell.net
>http://www.kiene.com/epercussion

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =