Re: tape cartridge for Roland RE 201?

> when is someone gonna manufacture
> a space-echo re-ish? with contemp.
> componants they'd clean up!  ;)

Unlikely, I think. The standard answer to questions of
this type about clasic gear is that it would be too
expensive and the end result would be disappointing
anyway.

Part of the "classic sound" is due to the original analog
components used in the first place. Also recall that an
RE-201, for instance, cost damn near $1000 (new) in 1980's
dollars. A comparable machine would cost at least that
much. You're better off picking up a mint one for a few
hundred, IMO.

- LArry