Re: EDP undo button

Ahh, the mysteries of UNDO!

Thanks for a complete explanation, Matthias!  But I think I'll keep doing
what I
do now.  Keep hitting UNDO until it's gone!

BTW: Here's an idea for another way that UNDO could work (I'm sure you've
thought of MANY ways):

Rather than building a lot of intelligence into UNDO and making it
controlled by
where the loop is, how about making it controlled purely by button pushes?
 For
example, you "open" an overdub by pressing OVERDUB, add stuff to the loop,
and
"close" the OVERDUB (probably by pressing OVERDUB again).  Now, UNDO
undoes the
entire OVERDUB session, regardless of how many times the loop went around
while
you were overdubbing.  Easy to explain and easy to predict what's going to
happen when you hit UNDO.  Perhaps this could be an optional UNDO mode?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com