Re: Roland Rack Mixer

I use a Roland M-120 Line mixer. It has 12 inputs, each with 2 effect
sends.
I use it to combine the sounds from my Roland GR-30 guitar synth, and my
Boss GT-3 guitar effects, plus various tape and cd players.

It is OK for most home applications. But I would say it is not good for
studio recording. It adds a bit of a hiss to the sound. I do not use the
mixer in live performance, just at home.

I hope to add an EDP to my rack soon! I will then send everything thru
that.

Doug Miller
Illustrator/graphic designer
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller