Re: Polar

I am using Polar and it is very cool..However as to the amount of real
control that can be achieved I am uncertain..I am new to computer
sequencing
anway..I am still exploring better ways to have that control, only now
having
the money to buy a Motu USB midi interface....I have a windcontroller and
multiple keyboards....so the experimentation can go a  lot of ways. ...I
hope
POLAR will continue to evolve.  I have had a lot of fun creating loops
with
it. The ability to print, store and reroute the loops is very cool.