Re: Looper or multitrack?: (Was Looping Therapy)

I do the same thing....start,loop, layer, get something I like and don't
have
the slightest idea how I got there, and one little extra can mess up the
whole thing..that is why I have 3 EDPs....but check out POLAR in Digital
Performer...all loops can be merged or remain independent...I am working
on
how to utiize the MIDI function of the EDP with POLAR....to retain single
tracks and yet be able to merge tracks or pull them apart again.