Re: Looping Therapy

i remember reading about a computer program that had all the different
brain
wave stimulators on it. it was in electronic musician a long  while back.
it
might have been some sort of virtual synth program. i took interest in it
at
the time because i have a few of those brain sync tapes. the music was
pretty
bad on them though and I'd rather have CD. they work best through
headphones.
the first time i tried it i think something happened. since i wasn't able
duplicate the feeling again I'm not sure if it was due to the waves or
not.
perhaps if the music was new each time or at least more to my tastes it
would
be different. i also wonder if stress plays a part in blocking the
receptiveness of an individual towards the effect.

peter