mute 1 of many loops, once

I am just learning to use my new EDP, and I love it.
I would like to figure out how to mute one loop of many loops but only
once.  I can't find out how to cancel muting of a loop before I get to
the loop.  Here is the scenario:
I have 3 loops.  Quantize=On (I think that's right) so I am switching
loops at the end of a loop, not instantaneously.  I'm in loop 1 and I
hit NextLoop then Mute.  This takes me to the next loop, 2, at the
break, muted.  I play some new music over this section and hit NextLoop
again to take me to loop 3, unmuted.  Then cycle back around through the
loops as required.  This is all well and good, except when I get back to
loop 2 again it is still muted, and I have to wait until I get back to
this muted loop to unmute it.  How can I cancel the muting of this loop
while I am still in loop 1, as I was able to mute it begin with?  That
is, I want to hit NextLoop and then "UnMute" so I switch automatically
to loop 2, at the end of the loop 1, unmuted.  Does anyone know how to
do this?
DJ