Re: mute 1 of many loops, once

>I am just learning to use my new EDP, and I love it.
>I would like to figure out how to mute one loop of many loops but only
>once.  I can't find out how to cancel muting of a loop before I get to
>the loop.  Here is the scenario:
>I have 3 loops.  Quantize=On (I think that's right) so I am switching
>loops at the end of a loop, not instantaneously.  I'm in loop 1 and I
>hit NextLoop then Mute.  This takes me to the next loop, 2, at the
>break, muted.  I play some new music over this section and hit NextLoop
>again to take me to loop 3, unmuted.  Then cycle back around through the
>loops as required.  This is all well and good, except when I get back to
>loop 2 again it is still muted, and I have to wait until I get back to
>this muted loop to unmute it.  How can I cancel the muting of this loop
>while I am still in loop 1, as I was able to mute it begin with?  That
>is, I want to hit NextLoop and then "UnMute" so I switch automatically
>to loop 2, at the end of the loop 1, unmuted.  Does anyone know how to
>do this?
>DJ

Thats a good point really!

NEXT-UNDO would be the consistant command. But we used it to be able
to let the loop start immediately, which may be less usefull and
could be done at the second strike (NEXT-UNDO-UNDO) and still would
be consistent since all functions happen immediately (unquantized) if
you hit them the second time.

Does anyone else have such a problem?
Would I destroy someones happyness by changing NEXT-UNDO to do
Quantized Next UnMute?
Is there another possibility?

Thank you, David
Matthias