Re: trade secrets! (was Re: barefoot looping)

At 02:28 PM 6/2/00 -0800, you wrote:
>STANNER SAYS:"Play thru the pain"!

Ouch!!! I was thinking more about the "using both feet" aspect of it... I
used to use some pretty heavy-duty pedals and could actually stand on, say,
a big clunky DeArmond volume pedal or a Crybaby for a second while still
operating it and switching another pedal at the same time. Now I've got
Roland and Bespeco stuff with a lot less metal and more plastic, and some
of the lighter-gauge Digitech stuff that I wouldn't dare attempt to stand
on; it's a question of durability. Although in defense of the Roland FV-50
volume pedal, I've been using the same one since 1987 with no problems!

Maybe I'll bring along a stool to use SOME of the time... Great, more stuff
to cart around...

Tim