Re: trade secrets! (was Re: barefoot looping)

meself - i spend a lot of time on my
knees on the floor. just seems easier
that way, and usually i'm
headed down there sooner or later anyway.
and 0you can sort of get
better control working a footpedal
w/ yr hands actually!

n.b.- this technique only
works well if you do not
worry yrself unduly with
related activities, such
as actually playing an instrument very
much (& w/ all that looping
going on, who really has to?)

i bring a drum stool (when i
REMEMBER to bring it, that is)
which really facilitates the
swivel-thing. also - they are
easy to bail out of when yr
heading south.

talk about "play thru the pain", after shows
man my knees are generally barking like
a catcher's with about 12 years in the
bigs!

but lovin it,