Re: trade secrets! (was Re: barefoot looping)

>anyone worried about getting a shock from going barefoot?

not just worried, its common to feel some electricity since they have
no ground in the wall conectors at all in Brasil and all is humid and
the marvelous american machines tend not to isolate perfectly ground
from supply.
But the current is not so deadly high, just annoying.
So I put my feet on the pedals first and than grab the guitar...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org