The seasick lurker

We allways have to consider the lurker out there which subscribed
because he bought a boomerrang because his voice teacher had told him
that it is a good tool to control the quality of the voice.
Then he reads all that "loop religion" stuff about playing in strange
places, walking away during the piece, "let it play", and twisted
sound ambiences. He concludes that there is a lack in his mind and
starts exercising polyrithmical voice loops and gets really seasick
of it but thinks that this is part of the process and separates from
his girlfriend and the music besides of beeing horrible is all that
he has left in his lonelyness and then his psychiater discovers all
and puts him on some drug and prohibits looping and the lurker
becomes fine again and unsubcribes.

may never have happened, or we never heard about it :-)

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org