Re: The seasick lurker

On 6/4/00 mathias wrote:

>he has left in his lonelyness and then his psychiater discovers all

 Mathias I suspect that your spelling of "psychiater" is merely a
mispelling due to working in a second language. But I like it as a term for
them....tends to denote some sort of psychic exploration which is what they
are attempting.

Thanks for amking me smile as I prepare to head to work.

patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net