Yoo hoo Kim I'm over here! papadave55@hotmail.com

Has any one else had trouble with Kim being a jerk?  Your listing process
starts sending list messages to my wife's completely different address
without any subscribing.  Then you write her and blame me for screwing up.

What a Man you are Kim!!!  Own Up when you *uck up please!  I havn't
received any messages since May 18th or so.  I wrote to you Kim but no
responce.  I subscribed and got no responce.  This has happened twice
before.  Again we did nothing and the list started going places it was not
asked to and stoped coming where it was wanted.  It's understandable when
things go wrong sometimes.  PLease don't compound the problem by blaming
others when you mess up.
                    Loop On ......Om and Out   Papa Dave
                         papadave55@hotmail.com