Re: The rock virtuoso

> This is just to remind that usualy the majority does not appear and
> the minority AND the majority think that this appearing minority is
> the majority and the real majority is a unimportant minority...

I agree. Sadly, this is the only list I can unsubscr*be from
periodically without fear of actually missing anything.
(No offense, Kim.) I really enjoy LD - and the web site
is fantastic - but sometimes the digressions and tangents, of
which I am occasionally guilty of indulging in, are too much.

The 80/20 Rule applies: For every 100 posts, 20 should be "keepers"
or at least helpful in some way. Lately this has not been the case.

- Larry T