Re: The rock virtuoso

At or around 03:58 AM 6/5/00 -0300, Matthias Grob wrote:

>There might be many many colegues who bought a cool looper box
>because they do cool rock and roll in the trio and when soloing need
>a machine that plays the harmonies like Hendrix did not have.

In such an instance, a simple 'sample and hold' generally works just fine,
which is why I still run into many a rock musician using the ubiquitous
1-second sample on a Boss floor pedal or something.

>This is just to remind that usualy the majority does not appear and
>the minority AND the majority think that this appearing minority is
>the majority and the real majority is a unimportant minority...
>
>How is it in our case?

In our case here, I have to wonder whether there's a majority of EDP users
in the community, or simply those who have them post more due to the
presence of tech support and whatnot for the units?

93/156
==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.reverendrob.com : feedback and echo MP3s