Re: GIG ALERT: AKASH IN PHILA. 06.09.00

Hey !

What about wanting pics of that anti - social and aloof geetar player,
John
Price ?

And what about the Loops AKASH can spin ?

If you are local to Philly, we hope to see each and every one of you
Friday
nite.

But give the geetar player some attention & dont forget about Ed Wilcox.

Ed has some hard swinging double bass drum grooves that are way outside of
4/4 time goin on all the time & that be no joke  :)

Send e-mail to AKASHMUSIC@AOL.COM and address it to: ATTN LORALAI. She
will
personally get you on the new pic list and correspond with her new found
web
admirers as much as it is possible for her to reply.

& WOW. It seems there is more interest than what we had orginally
calculated
in LORALAI.

AKASH will have to setup a separate email account & guest book devoted
just
to LORALAI.

But hey, I have some naked pics of me ...

somehow I do not think thats what people wanna see.

& sometimes me and Ed kinda feel like what Rufus was to Chaka Khan ...LOL.

But in all sincerity, we would not trade this gig for anything in the
world..this is the most fun any of us have ever had playing music.

Regards,
JP/AKASH