Re: What should I buy for a music practice looper

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart Dean <sdean@bard.edu>

>OK, all I want is the ability to have a melody replayed in an endless
>loop so I can practice backup against it.  I'm NOT using to make or
>build up loops....JUST to practice against.  I need a loop something
>like 2-4 minutes long.  What should I buy?
>Suggestions?

There is no shortgae of great looping tools/instruments (which is what one
would use to have a "melody replayed in an endless loop so I can practice
backup against") outlined at
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/tools.html
Prices and reviews for some of these items can be found at
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/

Remember to take into account what you need free, i.e. hands, feet, mouth,
other whilst practicing when making your final purchase decision.

Best of luck,
PedrOOrdeP