Re: Wow

Luis Angulo wrote:

> Do people spend more time fixing the EDP as playing with it?I am hearing
> they are still selling them with bugs and problems
> I hope the new ones are being watched with a bit more consideration for
>the
> consumers!
>
> ("Repetition is the master of manipulation" Jimmy Page)

just another viewpoint, but i don't usually see posts to the list with "hey
all, another day with no edp problems!"
seriously, i've had (and used) one for over two years now, and the only
problem i ever had was not getting the upgrade simms in properly. a quick
email to the list and i was up and running. knock on wood :o)

i've had much more trouble with "bulletproof" stompboxes (probably 'cause i
never seem to keep 'em in the nice custom board i had built, and end up
throwing them into a box once i'm through playing...)

lance g.