Re: SEQUENCER ROLAND MC50

I don't know about the the mc-50, but i'm using the
newer mc-80 for midi looping.  It allows you to record
while looping, switch tracks and drop in and out of
record mode without stopping the loop.  Other things
you have to stop the loop to do.  I also sync the EDP
via midi clock with it, but still not sure which is
better as the master and which is better as the slave.
 There are rumours of clock resync capabilities coming
in the EDP which might cure some of my woes, as once
you stop either of these units, you can't re-sync them
easily.  There's a relatively quiet mc-80 mailing list
at egroups.com where a couple of folks have used the
MC-50 if you have specific questions.

stephen

--- Nati <arguee@satlink.com> wrote:
> how is the roland mc 50 for looping?