Re: Any comments on the Akai Headrush?

 I have a Headrush,  and while I enjoy playing it, I cant help but feel
 limited by this little device. Now a days, I really NEED the ability to
have
 multiple loops, and I hate the way the Headrush abruptly stops when you
 exit Loop mode, rather than a gentle decay  (it would be best to be
able
 to choose either way depending on the song).

 My tenure as a looper and reader of "loopers delight" adds up to less
than
 year, and already I entertain thoughts of spending the big bucks
 for a Jamman or an EDP. Even though I am a freshman looper, I got a
little
 Plex fund started that the wife and kids know nothing about.
 Ack, what have I become?

Later,
-jas
Albuquerque