Any comments on the Akai Headrush?

Hello,

Ive ready everything I can find about the Akai Headrush and the Boomerang
and the Line 6 DL4.  Im getting close to a buying decision.  Up until
recently I was only looking at the Line 6 DL4 and the Boomerang.  But
someone recommended looking into the Akai Headrush too.  Any comments on
how
the Akai Headrush would compare to the Line 6 DL4 or the Boomerang?  Im
looking for low cost, easy operation and GREAT looping.  I like the fact
the
the Akai unit has an "Undo" feature. Im a guitarist who also plays keys and
bass.  This is my first looping tool.  I hope to get one that can loop the
signal from a guitar, or synth, or drum machine, or vocals.  Any
suggestions
will be greatly helpful to me.  Thanks much.

Best regards,  Will

PS--I dont want to lay out the dough for a Jamman or EDP unless I have to.