Looper's Delight moved to a new server

Hi everybody-

Last week I moved Looper's Delight to a new server. It was a lot of work
and preparation actually, big sites like this aren't very easy to move
around. Everything went smoothly, and I'm quite happy that nobody seems to
have noticed any difference at all. :-)  If you do happen to notice
anything weird, please let me know.

this change will mean I have a lot more flexibility to do things with the
site that were too difficult or expensive to deal with before. So hopefully
we will see some nice improvements in the future. If there is something you
would like to contribute to the site, let me know.

One immediate improvement is the search engine now works properly for the
mailing list archive. Feel free to go play with it:

http://www.annihilist.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive

Also, if you sent me mail recently and I didn't reply, sorry. I've been
waaaayyyy too busy with all of this to reply to all of the emails I usually
get. I'll try to get caught up on that, but there's something like 80 mails
right now so be patient. It might be a while.... :-)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |