Re: Looper's Delight moved to a new server

"Kim Flint" <kflint@annihilist.com> put forth:

> Last week I moved Looper's Delight to a new server. It was a lot of work
> and preparation actually, big sites like this aren't very easy to move
> around. Everything went smoothly, and I'm quite happy that nobody seems
> have noticed any difference at all. :-)  If you do happen to notice
> anything weird, please let me know.

The lights dimmed when I got into the search engine area.   No wait, that
was an LA brownout. :)

> One immediate improvement is the search engine now works properly for the
> mailing list archive. Feel free to go play with it...

Yep, works just fine this morning - though unfortunately there would seem
be a limit of 50 on the number of retrieval items.

Thanks Kim!

Stephen Goodman       * The free Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios