Re: EDP input gain

Hey Folks,

I have recieved a lot (read A LOT) of information from this list, and my
thanks go out to everyone for contributing to my 'gearhead' madness.  Now
is the time for the dumb question regarding this input gain subject.

Does the EDP not have an input level pot?  I am a JamMan/DL4 user and am
straddling the fence on buying the EDP.  Being able to control the input
level, mix, and output level is something i've become accustomed to with
the jammie.  What's the story with the Echoplex?