Re: Looper's Delight moved to a new server--THANKS!

Hi Tom!

I agree about LD being not only a cool place to really discuss the
complexities of looping, but a surprisingly dynamic community of folks
attempting to make art in the real world. I've been lucky to meet more
great musicians, and kind, generous people here than most other groups,
virtual or in person.

With the Santa Cruz Looper Jam coming up this sunday, I'm going to meet 12
or 13 more new players and have the chance to actually make music with
them. Whew!

Now that's a lot to give thanks for...
-Miko

>>> hideo@concentric.net 06/19 7:25 PM >>>
THANKS for making this little hope chest of looping available again . . .

and keeping this forum alive . . .even though I'm not a starry-eyed kid
anymore, I've met (and not met) so many neat people here and have had my
musical consciousness profoundly altered

Tom Lambrecht

hideo@concentric.net