Re: EDP input gain.Thanks Dennis!

> If resistor1 = resistor2 then the signal is attenuated by half.  Kim
>could
> probably suggest appropriate values for the resistors.

Hi Dennis,
Thanks once again for writting.Yes this is exactly what i ve been asking
Kim. I ´ve already changed the original resistors to 22K Ohm so i am
wondering if changing them to more would help.I am not running anything
unusual just the GR 09,Korg A2 and GP 100. The echoplex is in fact in the
effects loop of my amp.The input knob is at about 11 o´clock and the levels
of the effect processors are right at 12 o´clock. the Korg usually shows me
a red signal if i am running something hot.This starts happening usually
after a couple of overdubs.
Take care!
Luis

> I find this surprising!  I'd expect that  your EDP's input sensitivity to
be
> similar to your "boomerang or other loop boxes".  It makes me think that
> something other than an excessive input level is causing the distortion.
I'd
> try some experiments like placing the EDP in an effects loop of a mixer
make