Re: Wow (EDP build quality) MIKO

Mike,

I believe that Patrick thought you were talking about an Alto shutdown.
The statement: "I bought one of the last batch Oberheim made before the
shutdown from Alto music" is a little confusing.  It might
make more sense worded this way: "I bought from Alto one of the last EDP's
made by Oberheim before Oberheim shutdown."

-Allan