Re: Dancing about Architecture

In a message dated 6/22/00 7:18:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com writes:

> I have heard  that dancing about architecture quote beofre..where was it?

The original quote is, I believe, "Writing about music is like dancing
about
architecture".  It's usual context is a rebuttal to (unfavorable, of
course)
music criticism or music journalism.  I've seen it credited to a number of
people, from Martin Mull to Thelonious Monk, so I'm not sure who the
original
source actually is.

Ken R