Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #199

In a message dated 6/22/00 7:18:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com writes:

> as THE jimi hendrix of kazoo i can tell you that it was doubling the
>  lead head on crosstown traffic & was an aluminum kazoo that his uncle

For those of you tired of seeing the original Hendrix model kazoos go for
$700 on ebay, I hear the new Hendrix Aluminum Reissue comes pretty close,
plus true bypass and Midi functions as a bonus.  Beats waiting for that
oft-promised Line 6 Modeling Kazoo that they keep advertising but never
release.  Too bad Alto Music closed or we could get a group buy from
them....

Ken R