Re: computer music

wow.

very astute pernt ya got there -
there's an important semantic aspect always
in conversations such as these. and that's
one that oughta have occurred to me
sooner.

(just like a solderhead friend o mine
rants - "NO! a record mixer/producer
is NOT an 'engineer' - that guy has
never designed a circuit IN HIS FUCKIN LIFE!!!")

& you saved me a thrill denied, next
time i hear somebody say "oh, we're
getting a dj for our wedding" i won't
be looking forward to having