Re: Looper Question

>>I have an Obie Echoplex.  What I want to do is put loops down and then go
>>in and subtract/erase or mute a specific loop - this loop may be 3,4,5
>down
>>in the overall sequence of loops.  I don't think the Obie will allow
>>selective undos.

I think of the EDP as creating "stacks" of sound.  You can add and
subtract to
the top but not the bottom or middle of the stack.  You can copy the entire
stack, but you end up with a new stack in a different memory. I.e., you can
still only add/subtract from the top.  Or return to the original stack.

Of course with two EDPs, you can start with sound A, add sound B (on the
second
EDP), then remove sound A.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com