possible small gig for New York loopers

so, I have a chance to book a few Tuesdays in the small room at the
Knitting Factory this summer.

the pay will be small beans (unless we get a lot of people) but the room
itself is quite good and the artistic freedom is excellent.

the name of the series is Bunker Extreme (it's a collaboration between the
Bunker Annex series and extreme NY, thus the name) and it's intended for
people's other, experimental, too weird, too annoying, or somehow
not-the-same
project.

do let me know if you are interested in a slot here.  please enclose your
preferred Tuesdays in July and August, though dates are very unfirm right
now.

        /t

...electronic a capella madness  <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...