Re: possible small gig for New York loopers

I'm on the west coast, so no go for me, but i wanted to say that i think
this is awesome!  The LD list strikes again at connecting people...

hope it goes well.

and good luck to the Santa Cruz looper jam.  enjoy.  i wish i could be a
fly on the wall (with earplugs...imagine all of those EDP's...whew)

rich