Re: jamman questions

Hey Ben (if I may use your real name)

I'm not sure where you can get cheap memory for your JamMan, but I'm very
interested in finding fellow loopers for colaboration.  I'm a guitarist,
but I use a Mac for a lot of my audio needs, Cubase, Spark or Metro.
(actually the list is a lot longer!)

I also live in San Francisco.  Moved here about 10 months ago and have yet
to play live on the west coast, but I think it's about time!  Anyway, this
weekend I'm going to Santa Cruz for a little Loop fest (contact the guy on
the list that goes by Papa Dave if you want to go) but usually weekend are
good for a little music.  Let me know,

Mark