RE: Fear & Stupidity

And unfortunately this is a product of the semantics of our age, heavily
loaded with vomitous politically correct inferences.  Let's endeavor to
peel
the layers of mud from the pearls we find out in the world, but more
importantly, to learn to differentiate between the mud and the pearl.

And I am referring in large part to looping, so everybody stop talking
about
this already and go back to your looper.