-----Izvorno sporoèilo-----
Od: Maurizio Buttari <m.hiroshi@tiscalinet.it>
Za: Loopers delight <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Datum: 25. junij 2000 21:00
Zadeva: Re:Yamaha Su700

Try to format the zip disc or use a new one before saving changes to your volume. It will take less time to save. It's like defragmenting the disc. My unit takes about 10 minutes to save using this trick.
Do you know anything about Roland SP808? Have you ever used it? I'm thinking to change if it works better.
Let me know
Maurizio