Re: loopers radio station.

yes I listened to every one of the songs .... while I have opinions
about the tracks I listened to, and you are of course quite entitled to
yours, what did you hope to gain by calling their music 'crap' ? Another
question - would you have gone right up to their face in real life and
told them the same thing ? Don't you think it's rude to put people down
like that in 'public' (the email list is essentially a public forum) ?
How do you know other people didn't have religous experiences listening
to the same tracks that obviously didn't work for you ? That is the
whole point...music is different, and means different things, to each
and every one of us. So I'm not objecting to your posting your opinions
(which you have justified much better in your second mail), I'm just
feel that calling people's music 'crap' and 'boring' in a public forum
is rude and pretty non-constructive.

sincerely,

Darcy