Re: loopers radio station.

Andre gets the prize today!  Excellent verbage, sir, excellent...

I suck at getting Real Player to work for me, so i have shyed away from the
whole 'internet music delivery system' thing (to my detriment, i am
sure...)  but i will make a point to go to the LD mp3 page to check out all
the CRAP, based on these two paragraphs alone.  thanx.  in fact, i probably
contribute some crap soon, as well.

rich