bad night

Hi folks, I know some of you, enjoy reading all of you.

Anyway I thought i  would use my allotted BW and vent about a bad gig I
had last night due to equipment failure not my EDP but a stupid cord.
Under the pressure of a timed performance, the eyes of the crowd, and
the racket of voices, I was unable to think clearly and diagnose the
problem with a clear mind.

I did the gig with straight vocals and guitar, no looping, no vortexing,
no great POD sounds. It came off fine and people were pleased
nonetheless.

I wanted to thank Mathias for his post a month ago that referred to
being "dependent" on gear. I used that line before I began to salvage
the the last 20 minutes of the gig. It brought laughter form the crowd
and I think they understood.

What really pissed me off is that i was prepared to record the live
loops and invite you to hear them and comment. I would like to start
sharing music with you as well as my keystrokes  I really enjoy this
group and I love knowing there are others who think in a similar fashion
as me.

Any nightmares you could share and how you handled the situation would
be enjoyable and perhaps helpful.

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, D&H
tquincy@sayhhi.com