Re: Re: Re: RE: bad night, or: instruments

I think my typing in that last line was great

Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com wrote:
> Loopers-Delightwell since i use no guitars  and opt for samplers with
>live loops from my mics and modular synths

i guess i would breakdance
dude i am electro besides my waterphone and well i could play the kids that

@annihilist.com wrote:
> In a message dated Wed, 28 Jun 2000  1:07:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>magicicada@mindspring.com writes:

So if a cable goes bad, or something in your signal path crashes, or
(insert disaster here), what will you do?  Sing?  It's bound to happen
sooner or later...

curious,