Seattle looping workshop last weekend

Well, I missed it, but apparently a 'guitar looping seminar' was given by
one James Rotondi this last weekend in Seattle at the grand opening of the
"Experience Music Project" (EMP).  Anybody happen to catch this workshop?
Or perhaps this gentleman is on the list? Love to hear what went down.

... and I can't help but wonder - does 'Rotondi'  mean 'looper' in some
language?  could fool me :)

For those who haven't heard, the EMP is a gazillion-buck mulitmedia
experiential 'museum' dedicated to the celebration of music, especially
rock
and roll and other contemporary American forms. (e.g. : See a completely
computer generated James Brown set while sitting in a motion simulator
platform). Brainchild of local billionaire Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.
Haven't checked it out yet, but it is getting good local press.Housed in
the
absolutely wackiest piece of architecture ever constructed, a major new
Seattle conversation piece.

-Bob