Re: Seattle looping workshop last weekend

At 6:59 PM -0700 6/28/00, Bob Campbell wrote:
>Well, I missed it, but apparently a 'guitar looping seminar' was given by
>one James Rotondi this last weekend in Seattle at the grand opening of the
>"Experience Music Project" (EMP).  Anybody happen to catch this workshop?
>Or perhaps this gentleman is on the list? Love to hear what went down.
>
>... and I can't help but wonder - does 'Rotondi'  mean 'looper' in some
>language?  could fool me :)

roto isn't on the list, although he emailed me a week or so ago asking a
variety of echoplex questions before his seminar. i told him he should plug
it on the list, but i guess he didn't have time. he also is writing some
looping article for harmony-central. you may remember him as a former staff
writer for guitar player for many years. in fact, he wrote the GP echoplex
review long ago which is where I first ran into him.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |