OT: in-Ear Monitors?

Hi again loopers..  This is a bit off-topic, but it was during a loop
session with the band that I noticed the need..

Was wondering if any of you had tried any of the in-ear monitor systems out
there.  I was looking for one to try to alleviate the tendency my band has
of playing "Pump Up the Volume" when I start looping in order to hear
themselves in the mix, which leads to a crummy end-result.

I've thought about going with a PA / monitor - but since we don't have
singers or the like, I thought that perhaps a simple wireless in-ear system
would do.. I saw this one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ex/shop/rec/headphones/0629-125941-1215208106
80609?buy&type=t&q=EAR&linenum=1&csel=EDB&netpid=277500

(The NADY EO3 system) which is priced affordably... The Shure PCM 600
system
looks tasty, but is a bit more expensive...  Any thoughts or impressions?

Ken